Beef black bean stir fry in less than 10 minutes.
This beef black bean stir fry is the perfect meal for bachelors or other busy people. It can be made in a microwave in less than 10 minutes and is actually half way healthy. The meal is filling, contains plenty of protein and not too many calories. The total cost is $4.15 (AUD).
Note: You will mix the entire contents of the beef, rice and Black bean sauce — however, you’ll only put half on the plate. You can re-heat the other half with some veggies at a later date. So, the information below calculates the nutrition information from 1/2 of packets used. The costs are calculated according to portion also.
|Beef Black Bean Sauce
Cost: $4.15 (Australian Dollars)
Beef Black Bean Stir Fry “Bachelor Meal” CriteriaPromoterHost 5 Minute (half way decent) bachelor meals are designed to meet the following criteria.
- The meal must be prepared in 5-8 minutes.
- There must be minimal dishes (3 minutes or so worth).
- So, total cooking and cleaning should be around 10 minutes, no more than 15
- The meal must be half way healthy. ie: It has to at least have some veggies (vitamins) and protein; not too many calories -- yet it must be filling.
- It must be cheap!
Like the Bachelor Meals facebook page and subscribe to PromoterHost's YouTube channel to receive updates on new meals.
Beef Black Bean Stir Fry Comments
wow, that’s nice and easy. – Adrian92
I love beef and black bean stir fry. I’m not a bachelor, but I am going to try this. Thanks. Emily23
Looks simple to me. And pretty healthy too. Well done. – JacjJack
Related Beef Black Bean Stir Fry Articles
- Beef & Black Bean Stir Fry
- Beef in black bean sauce with rice
- Beef in Black Bean Sauce – My Mother’s Recipe